Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sugar Scubs

Brown Sugar Scrub


Took an amazing detox bath a few nights ago, at the end I used my homemade brown sugar scrub. My skin has never felt so soft!!

  • 2 cups Brown Sugar
  • 1/2 cup White Sugar
  • 1 cup Oil (any kind you wish, mineral, baby ect...) I used baby oil.
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Mix well and package.

****make sure you use a plastic spoon to scoop some out to use, you do not want to get water in the container****

Coffee Scrub

1 cup brown or white sugar
5 tbsp Coffee grounds
1/3 cup Oil (any kind, mineral, baby...ect)
2 tsp Vanilla extract

Mix well, package and enjoy!! I have also added a dash of peppermint extract for a peppermint coffee scent!

Lemon Sugar Scrub

3 cups Sugar
3/4 cup Oil (any you wish)
Juice from 2 lemons
Zest from those 2 lemons
2 tbsp Vanilla extract

Mix well, put into containers. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment